Arizona Citizens Defense League
Protecting Your Freedom
If you want to protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona, then you want to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL)
AzCDL believes that the emphasis of gun laws should be on criminal misuse and that law-abiding citizens should be able to own and carry firearms unaffected by unnecessary laws or regulations.
Towards that end, we are pursuing the following Arizona legislative improvements
“Freedom to Carry” – Restore and protect the right of law-abiding citizens to carry a firearm
openly or discreetly anywhere they have a right to be.
- Fewer restrictions on the lawful carrying of firearms on Public property
(state and local government buildings, parks, etc.).
- “Restaurant Carry” – The ability of law-abiding citizens to dine out while carrying a firearm.
- Continued strengthening and preservation of the right of presumed innocence in self-defense situations.
- Strong State Preemption – Firearms laws should be consistent throughout the State.
- Liability responsibility for property owners who ban firearms.
- Continued improvements to CCW laws.
Help us make a difference!